Saturday, December 12, 2009

Genital Crabs More Condition_symptoms Genital Warts Or Crabs?

Genital Warts or Crabs? - genital crabs more condition_symptoms

How do I know the difference between warts and crabs? There was a flea infestation for a month. So it was not in my line of waste and later in my genitals. I was not sure if it only fleas or lice (crabs), as well.

Fleas are now gone, but the situation was very stressful (stress sometimes) leads to outbreaks of warts.

I had sex with my GF for 10 months, so long, and it was only with another person and is the pill, which did not use condoms more.

I think it might have cancer, because the bumps are white and sometimes pus comes out when they pop, but sometimes it's just bleeding. But I do not see any crabs on me.

, But could have warts, as did my ex-GF, I did not tell sex in a year, to me recently, he was diagnosed with cervical cancer. This is sometimes caused by HPV (genital warts).

I am really confused and do not see what kind of doctor. Why not have a regular doctor. Dermatologist? Help

No comments:

Post a Comment