Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Php Index Of / .jpg Has Anbyody Been Told One Thing About There Twins And It Turned Out To Be Another?

Has anbyody been told one thing about there twins and it turned out to be another? - php index of / .jpg

When I (for my first ultrasound because I have learned to twins IM): The lady just a little light for a second and said he saw plcenta believe that it can identical twins. I was only 10 weeks on ultrasound. The concern, too, if she were not in the same bag, the reason I heard is a high-risk pregnancy (scarry) in a position to say so early in the picture? there is the possibility that its principles plcentas seen as two? Bag or two? Nobody said, and later discovered (in a later u / s) was 2?

Heres my picture-http: / / show.simpload.com / index.php? 111949247541ab935.jpg filename = (I hope it works)

It is a very good picture of 10 weeks, and I wondered whether they might explain or somthing Augmented Reality (which is not really what to me so I do not know)

No comments:

Post a Comment