Thursday, December 31, 2009

Symptoms Similar To Vitiligo I Have Symptoms Similar To Adult ADHD, But Was Not Diagnosed Before The Age Of 7, What Else Could It Be?

I have Symptoms similar to adult ADHD, but was not diagnosed before the age of 7, what else could it be? - symptoms similar to vitiligo

Recently I had the symptoms are similar to those of ADHD in adults, but not diagnosed with learning disabilities before the age of 7 years ago. I've always been messy, lazy, etc., but lately I have trouble learning things in my college-taught. Not that the courses are too difficult, those who are simply not to concentrate at work at all, no matter how hard you try, the number of tips that I study. Is there a solution for saving my problem is my scores?

1 comment:

Coolmom 365 said...

ADHD is difficult to diagnose and that means not before the age of 7, very little. You can even ADHD, or that his life could be more stressful now complete. Are drugs that help accurately controlled. Talk to your doctor about Strattera and Concerta.
Meanwhile, try some gentle exercise before the class, or if this is not your thing, a show that funny to laugh or to help you work your brain.

Post a Comment