Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Purpura More Condition_treatment What Kind Of Testing Should Be Done For Repeat Purpura/ecchymoses?

What kind of testing should be done for repeat purpura/ecchymoses? - purpura more condition_treatment

I had two episodes bruising / purpura in the last two months. In both cases there was no trauma in the region. The first time was the region as big as my fist, but had a few drinks and Tylenol, so that they could not explain. The second time was in the size of a silver dollar - I had not even relieve a drink in weeks and, to the pain for four days. Should I take a look at this doctor? If so, what should be tested?

As additional information, I am 30yo woman with PCOS in 1500 mg of Metformin and Yasmin birth control. I have factor five Leiden .. This may be the cause? Any information or advice is appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment