Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Wrap A Heart Box Should I Give This Valentine?

Should I give this Valentine? - how to wrap a heart box

I am 13 years old and in grade group 8 Last Monday, I bought a Valentine card from Nice and a little heart box, chocolate hearts wrapped in red paper. I give this letter to my professor tomorrow, Valentine's Day. Nice Nice simple little phrase in it, not to those who love Dovey. I will not give it to score plus points with her or something. It is a very good teacher and I like, and I just want to make a friendly gesture. I do this every year, and he has in the past year to 7 Year. But since I'm in the 8th Grade, I fear that they are strange, is to do in grade 8, since no one has more to Valentine, but I want to give him. I give?

1 comment:

Ace said...

Of course, I do not know why not ... I'm at school and my teachers to give them tickets .. To make sure it does not say "the best teacher of all time", because then it seems that if the teachers are a beast ..

Post a Comment