Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stanford Hospital Medical Records What Are My Chances Of Getting Accepted To Stanford?

What are my chances of getting accepted to Stanford? - stanford hospital medical records

I'm back in school and go into the field of medicine. I wonder if I give you chances either UCLA or Stanford have. I went to a foreign country for 4 years and 3 AP classes have come so far and take in more in the following year, additional 2nd I have a GPA of 4.2 or more and have a 2100 in my SA I have a 5 on the AP test in Spanish. Foreigners in 6 languages, I volunteer in a nearby hospital, I have the painting, since it in the 2nd Class, and I play piano. Next year I will be in the emergency room of a local labor hospitals.And am also the president of both clubs have started a Club Med, it took an international association. I'm at 10% of my high school class rank. So, what do you think my changes in the other?

2 comments:

Dorothy K said...

Now, if for any reason, you may Stanford, UCLA drag to better understand and ultimately accepted on board. With an average as high SA results are unbelievably good, and the ability to speak any language, skillfully and shows great intelligence and have a lot to offer to the academic community. Congratulations to all of your accomplishments and best wishes for you in the future!

World♥Pe... said...

OMG I Think U Can Do It! just not in ur last year, badly! I wish u good luck! But I'm pretty sure u can get ..

Post a Comment