Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sudden Hip Pain What Is The Cause Of Intense Sudden Pain On The Leg At Hip Level? Should I Be Worried?

What is the cause of intense sudden pain on the leg at hip level? Should I be worried? - sudden hip pain

Since yesterday I have started pain in his right leg at the upper end of the muscle and the beginning of the hip. The pain is intense and at the sides and worsens when you walk.
I consider myself an active person, I'm going everywhere, but rarely take the subway and my job is very stressful ... I eat healthy, lots of vegetables and fruit, drink plenty of water. I do not drink or smoke.
I am very worried about this because I can not really afford to go to the doctor and get things under control.

2 comments:

sommerse... said...

The pain can be a simple intervention, or iliopsoas bursitis or something more serious, such as osteoporosis or septicemia. These conditions may also occur in healthy people. It's a good idea to consult your doctor, especially if you have fever, night sweats can, swelling or pain in the region or can not find a comfortable position that relieves the pain. Good luck to you!

pechinru... said...

Are you 20 or 90 from.

Post a Comment