Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kids Christmas Pajamas What Should I Get My Boyfriend For Christmas?

What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas? - kids christmas pajamas

I have a lot of time: 2-shirts, sweaters, pajamas, a video game, the old camera, and the colony of Hollister. I want to be just a little late. He is going 16 to 17, but a child at heart. We've been together for two years. I had an iPod Touch for our anniversary and I doubt I'll ever get in a position more than that. Guys, what do you want it for Christmas, honestly Who can help me! (:

2 comments:

The Wild Man said...

Have you (a picture of you or you and him) has framed with Santa and
Http: / / www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFkSuGJOk Merry Christmas ...

EL BLOBBO X said...

Give him a pet lizard! People like lizards, and may even help to feed crickets.It is very funny and the closure of both .... something romantic to do together!

Post a Comment