Friday, February 19, 2010

B50 And Depression Am I Taking Too Many?

Am i taking too many? - b50 and depression

Hello, I'm losing weight and stop smoking, then I'm fine. But the worries in taking many pills. The first is the need to take Celexa for my depression, it is a necessity, but the rest I'm not sure if you could let me know what you think it would be great!

Pill Morning and evening primrose oil 1000 mg tablet

By early afternoon Pill Celexa, 30 mg and 1000 mg of evening primrose oil

Anitbiotic empty stomach apo-acne doxycycline 100 mg

During the night, a bar of 500 mcg of chromium

The pill with dinner Balanced B50 Complex

Before going to bed One-A-Day mulitvitiam Weightsmart

That's it, I pop coldfx times, just to prevent colds. But to go in order to make an appointment, if my doc to see if all goes wellBut what do you think?

6 comments:

renee said...

You should ask your doctor because it can be very dangerous. If I were you, I will stay with no additional pills, until the doctor gives the OK.

mlgable said...

They are beautiful and there is no need to see your doc to check it. Why not call him. I want you to know, doc, what's up for what you get in your medical history.

♥just me♥ said...

You can call a pharmacy and ask your pharmacist for help.

InProgre... said...

hey, rather than thinking, your doctor can go to a pharmacist, you can specify whether drugs that interact with each other and side effects.

wwhrd said...

Good for you to lose, weight, and want to quit smoking. That's great.

Honey, you're taking antibiotics to food. No antibiotics used for acne should be taken on an empty stomach, treat, they all need food in the stomach. This pill is not good if you have food with him, OK? Ok.

Vitamins need some fat to be included, so as to make it a full meal and a glass of 1% milk, otherwise you are wasting your time. An overdose of multi-vitamins do not continue to lose weight.

Eating low-fat and high in fiber foods and exercise will help you lose weight. Make at least a half-hour cardiovascular exercise, the type of exercise where you sweat like a pig all day. Work up to an hour within one or two months, and burn more calories.

Unless you're a man of 250 pounds, the dose of citalopram are impractical in general. I would like to see your doctor and find the lowest therapeutic dose of Celexa for you. Often, you need a higher dose to "through the hole, then a maintenance dose is much lower. Go to your doctor or better yet found one that does not require a lot of Celexa.

ompie said...

I work in a pharmacy, and I saw some people took 25 different medications at once .. But the answer is little

Post a Comment