Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heritage Skin Care Are There Any Acne Treatments For Ethnic Skin That Works?

Are there any acne treatments for ethnic skin that works? - heritage skin care

I had acne since the 3rd Class. I went to the dermatologist and pharmacist and see what each has prescribed tetracycline (doxycycline mono) clidamycin, Vanoxide, Retin A, Differin and Tazorac. I currently use tazorc Vanoxide morning and evening. Take 2 tablets a day doxyxline. Most of antibotics and creams that I used colored face. I have enlarged pores, scars and the skin is very oily. If there is a good treatment of ethnic skin, can be in any other acne treatment Accutane. the antibotics and some have my skin peeled a lot especially in the hair and cortisone cyst Vanoxide made me great pain. I use Proactiv, ZENMED, Murad, etc. AcneFree I'ver heard about the management of the heritage of the skin, but I see no commentsSize and other than size, and never trusted. I am ready to try all my recipes in the school of physicians prescribe and may be a new treatment to test now. Please do not Reccommendations

3 comments:

Eurydice said...

Tip: African Black Soap, which for so-called Dudu Osun with lemon and lime in the ingredients list

locopoll... said...

I took pills for acne, and after 6 months he began to really help, but my skin mdke dry, so I wanted to die, and I think now that it's not worth it (destroys what it does not face!) I therefore recommend proactive Corny it may sound, but it works, after being used (but with limmits). nothing is really simple, emotionally, and still much of it. But what I considered the best for me at the moment and work is scrubbling soap and hard - I feel your pain, so he would stay with the basics to the EIT hop helps a little: /

flow_mj said...

Proactiv Diddy and Vanessa Williams.

Post a Comment