Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In What Position The Cervix Is Supposed To Be When Get Period So You Use The Ovulation Sticks, The Fertility Monitor, You Track You BBT, CM, Cervix Position,etc?

So you use the ovulation sticks, the fertility monitor, you track you BBT, CM, Cervix Position,etc? - in what position the cervix is supposed to be when get period

We dance every day the child positive OPK and fertility monitor tells you that you are most fertile. Then, when it seems that you are the right thing to do to become pregnant, what are the real reasons why the pregnancy is not on?

I only ask. My gynecologist checked my blood, my uterus, my cervix, ovaries, everything! It marked the blood of my husband's sperm count, mobility, etc. .. And everything is good!
Everything seems in order. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 9 months. I've never been in any kind of birth control, spiral, nothing!

Both are healthy, we work regularly, eat very healthy, not smoking, drinking, no caffeine, with its large and comfortable boxer, yoga, reduce stress, gIve each other massages once a week! Etc.. ..

This is the first month, he begins, everything, BBT, CM, cervical position, a record of doing both PCOS and community forest management (monitoring of fertility)

I'm still in my fertile time, so I do not rule out that this month month, I asked the scientific aspect of this equation.
They do everything to suspect you, and still nothing. Why?

How realistic and what happens? What are the facts, why is not pregnant after all this time, when the monitor and everything you and your partner have sex in your fertile days and follow-up exactly when ovulation and d other things!
And then you have your time ... I do not understand, and I want to know how and why this is happenings?

Thank you to everyone and a lot of baby dust!

1 comment:

New England Babe said...

Sometimes it is simply a matter of stress. You can do yoga, but the truth is always thinking in mind that it's time?

There is nothing I can do but accept what is happening now, and try to enjoy life with her husband and when you least expect work baby powder.

Good luck!

Post a Comment