Monday, February 15, 2010

Sore Throat Lots Of Phlegm Blood Help Please, Sore Throat Or Something Else?

Help Please, Sore Throat or something else? - sore throat lots of phlegm blood

Ok, I've had throat problems for about 3 weeks. It started with 3 weeks to a feeling of something stuck in his throat, just below the Adam's apple. It took a good part of a week, then left. Then the following weeks, I have a lot of burning if the feeling of something stuck (just below the Adam's Apple). Then later in the week, my neck was sick, and it lasted about 3 or 4 days. Now is the feeling of something stuck in my throat back this week and has been on and off, not persistent. And my throat felt a little hurt, but not much. At the moment, warm feeling in my throat, like a burning sensation, but not quite. I also had a burning sensation in my ears, it helps, especially when I get to the morning, the impact of the majority.I also had a lot of mucus (phlegm) in the neck, and had all the time clear. But it is pretty clear. Also, I was in pain, but I'm not sure if it is connected.

I went to the doctor and just say it's viral, and this feeling of something stuck in my throat was just my neck muscles tighten. But I'm not sure.

I have had no nausea or sickness, cough or cold, is not important, only a little mucus.

I do not have the blood or coughed a little.

I think back to the doctor soon just wan't to your opinion, what I think it can be.

This story is only the throat is really annoying me now and I've had enough.

3 comments:

Carlos F said...

I find it really unfortunate that people not be subjected to this kind of brainwashing ... (not for nothing that this country will eat all the lines that they sell ... buying color mirrors ever more progress ... well ...) These people do not seem to be a cult. Herbalife is a cult. I am a degree in nutrition at the University of Buenos Aires. I can not justify in medicine and nutrition, the dangers of these "shocks" in the health of humans. First and foremost, but against the laws of nutrition, such as the orientation of the patient not the food ... If you happen to have a Milk Shake is a food! "This dinner will be all the shares ... ... the reorganization of the strawberry ..." PLEASE! Once the person stops using, again increased ACH kgto reduce ieved and more. Man must learn to eat properly, you can consume less saturated fat, without the need for a greenhouse can learn the recommendations of vitamins, minerals and fiber, fruit and vegetables per day, promoting physical activity. And doctor the Centers for Disease Control. The work in the Hospital Clinicas, in particular diabetes, and I have patients who are hospitalized, almost died, because their products. Keep talking, then how happy and sell their products ... We are talking here not just a scam Economic ... But irresponsible game with the health of the people .... I spend my life desacosejando these products. I am convinced, as we recommend, the food ... and no one will die. My medicine is food. InsteadHerbalife ... But no complaints, not ... I refer to the evidence ...

European Female said...

PHLEM bright green is usually a sign of infection - antibiotics are needed to clarify the DR!

Kelsey W said...

really hot water and honey ...
In the fourteenth and my grandmother, me and my neck pain has been gone in a day

Post a Comment