Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tits Infection Pictures Nipple Piercing: Is It An Infection? My Breast Feels Like I Produced Milk... (I'm Not Pregnant)...?

Nipple Piercing: Is it an infection? My breast feels like I produced milk... (I'm not pregnant)...? - tits infection pictures

I have my nipples pierced about 2 weeks and I know, I suppose, to clean up everything and relax. I cleaned with warm water and salt, sea salt, and everything seemed fine until my nipples felt better after a few days and just took a serious blow to absorb completely forget again, as if I did. Yesterday I started to notice that my left breast felt a little pain, I did not pay mind to this day because I felt my left breast milk instead .... I am not pregnant ... It is as if my chest. It is the pain, and I'm a little yellow liquid from flowing, it feels like I have to press to the fluid from my chest to feel better. Is this normal? Is this an infection? I do not understand the piercing ... I read the script they gave me in the store, as I have done and he said (in case of suspected infection, not removing jewelry) ... but I will not without the breast or, you know? LOL ... Should I begin to absorb new? No water from sea salt killsthat bacteria and infection? Do you want me to the emergency room? Any advice would be very grateful. Thank you guys ...

2 comments:

wobiii said...

Should I see next to two on each side to see if you have to do something that is potentially dangerous.

JESSELL said...

maybe try a triple antibiotic ointment ...

Post a Comment